Model 3092 15° Tilt Conveyor
The Model 3092 15° Tilt Conveyor is used to incline a board towards the operator by 15° for easier hand insertion or board inspection. The conveyor utilizes a pneumatic cylinder to gently raise and lower the conveyor section. The board can also be transferred in the tilted orientation.
The unit is available with or without workstation options, including overhead lights, part bins, footrests, and more.
- Power Width Control
- CE compliance
- Tilt feature improves ergonomics and reduces operator fatigue
- Modular design allows accessories to be added with simple hand tools
- Entire conveyor assembly raises, which improves repeatability by reducing flex
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Typical applications include:
- Hand insertion of components
- Initiate a 15° tilt for a downline section of fixed 15° conveyor workstations
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Hand Crank Width Adjust
- Inspect and Release Controls
- Adjustable Pneumatic Lift Assembly
- ESD Belts
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]