Model 3231 Bare Board Destacker
The Model 3231 Stacker/Destacker is a high-speed method of loading and unloading unpopulated boards onto a production line. Each unit can automatically halt its operation so that other boards may pass through.
This is a popular method for high-mix applications, as typically the only changeover is width adjustment.
- Power Width Control-motorized conveyor width, controlled by thumbwheel
- Right-to-left transfer
- Tooled Width Adjust requires tools to adjust
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Unit can be fully loaded but still allow product to pass through.
- Dual THK linear guides support the moveable tower.
- Automatic cut-off when the width adjust handle is inserted.
- Slide-out electrical panel.
- Accommodating different board thicknesses is as simple as rotating a knob.
- Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Standard Allen-Bradley controller can be expanded to include network capability.
- Typical applications include:
- Introducing unpopulated product into a production line, especially after a magazine unloader
- Removing product from a line, especially before a magazine loader
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Pass-through mode
- Hand crank width adjust
- Easy board-thickness adjustment
- Holds 10" stack up to 18" x 20"
- Four-second cycle time
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]