Model 3140 Bare Board Vacuum Loader
The Model 3140 Bare Board Loader is designed for introducing unpopulated boards into a high volume, low mix environment. Its high capacity storage bin (20" stack) allows the unit to run unattended for long periods of time. The pneumatic lift design also works well with large board applications or thin boards. Each unit can automatically halt its operation so that other boards may pass through. Average cycle time is seven seconds.
- Power Width Control-motorized conveyor width, controlled by thumbwheel
- Right-to-left transfer
- Auxiliary vacuum cups-help lift larger boards
- Vacuum selector switch-speeds changeover by allowing patterns of vacuum cups to be selected
- Tooled Width Adjust-requires tools to adjust
We welcome custom applications.
- Gantry system and conveyor rails are permanently calibrated, ensuring accurate board placement throughout the life of the
- Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Step-through mode allows the user to pause at each step of the loading process, which is very helpful during set-up and
- The vacuum cup array is adjustable without tools and additional vacuum cups can be added to speed changeover or increase the lift capacity, as required.
- Standard Allen-Bradley controller system can be expanded to include network capability.
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Pass-through mode
- Hand crank width adjust
- Expandable and easy-to-adjust vacuum cup array
- Holds 10" stack up to 18" x 20"
- Seven-second cycle time
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]