Model 3150 Spiral Brush Aligner
The Model 3150 Spiral Brush Aligner is used to transition products from a non-guided conveyor, such as a flat belt or mesh oven chain, to an edge-guided conveyor. The spiral action of the brushes pull the product toward the front of the machine, which orients it for the downline transfer.
Adjustable, full-length stainless steel guides allow the position of the discharge to be optimized.
Typical applications include:
- Orient PCBs or pallets so that they may be conveyed on edge guide conveyor
- After board cleaner to orient boards before a magazine loader
- PLC control (required for indexing functions or most operator controls/interfaces)
- Length (3-20 feet)
- Light Tower
- Fixed Stop at Discharge End
- Cooling Fan Banks
- Pneumatic Stops
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame
- 1 5/8" outside brush diameter
- 1 1/2" lead between spiral centers
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned
- High-speed DC motors can move a five pound product at 66 ft./min.
- Full-length adjustable stainless steel guides
- Leveling foot pads with 3/4" threaded steel rod and locking nut for height adjustment
- Optional pneumatic product stops can be positioned anywhere along the length of the conveyor
- DC motor with Integral Gear Head
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Spiral ESD Brushes on Stainless Steel Shafts
- Adjustable Stainless Board Guides
- 3/4" Steel Leveling Feet
- ESD-wrist Strap Receptacles
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]