Model 3235 High Volume Micro Magazine Handler
The Model 3235 High Volume Micro Magazine Handler is designed to introduce product from magazines onto or off of a manufacturing line. The unit is designed to handle standard 2.3", 3.1", 4.3", and 5.4" magazines, but can be configured to handle custom sizes as well.
The machine automatically docks magazine carts and cycles the magazines onto and off of the cart. Each cart features an upper and lower magazine conveyor, a document basket for WIP tracking, and swivel casters with a locking brake.
- Custom magazine handling
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero–gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Load and unload positions can be taught at the touchscreen, which also provides diagnostic and troubleshooting information.
- Twin closed–loop positioning systems deliver a high degree of precision and repeatability.
- The unit automatically detects magazines and their contents, which allows the operator to load the unit and walk away.
- Typical applications include:
- High–volume, low mix magazine handling
- Loading trays or boats onto or off of a production line
- Closed–loop positioning system
- Automated cart docking and magazine loading
- Touchscreen interface with full machine diagnostics
- Handles up to five magazines
- Loads or unloads product
- Electromagnetic Brake
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]