Model 3031 Edge Belt Workstation Conveyor
The Model 3031 Edge Belt Workstation is used to automatically convey products by their edges through manual assembly processes. They are designed to maximize ergonomic comfort for the operator while providing a flexible assembly platform. Edge Belt Workstations are available in any length and in numerous drive and product flow configurations.
- Power width control
- Number and length of drive sections
- Belt width (3mm or 5mm)
- Tooled width adjust
- Board clamps, lifts, locators, and stops
- Dual-sided workstations
- Pallet take-away-separate conveyor inside unit allows operators to place empty pallets there for removal
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Over 35 different workstation accessories.
- Products can be automatically indexed, paced, or operator released.
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- All Model 3011 Edge Belt Conveyors are bi-directional.
- High-speed DC stepper motors can move a five pound product at 96 ft./min.
- Typical applications include:
- Manual or semi-automatic inspection of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC tray products
- Manual placement stations
- Adjustable footrest, scalloped tables, accessory frame, overhead lighting, and parts bin rack
- ESD conveyor belts
- Hand crank width adjust
- Emergency Stop, Reset, Inspect, and Release Controls
- ESD wrist strap receptacles
- Zero-gap edge guide
- Allen-Bradley PLC
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]