Model 3170 Flat Belt Conveyor
The Model 3170 Flat Belt Conveyor is used to convey products between manufacturing processes while providing full support across the bottom of the product. Flat belt conveyors can be used as a simple means of spanning large distances or sophisticated controls, guidework, and ergonomic workstation accessories can be added.
Flat belt conveyors require little changeover and will handle a variety of product types.
- PLC control (required for indexing functions or most operator controls/interfaces)
- Length (3–20 feet)
- Width (12", 18", or 24" usable width)
- Light Tower
- Fixed Stop at Discharge End
- Foot Rests
Armrests, worktables, and workstation accs.
- Incline/decline configuration (for wave solder offloading)
- Cooling Fan Banks
- Guides, pneumatic stops, and singulators
- High Temperature Conveyor Belt or Chain
- CE compliance
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- High-speed DC motors can move a five pound product at 66 ft./min.
- Typical applications include:
- Conveyance of PCBs, pallets, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering, indexing, or pacing products
- Acting as a platform for inspection, wave solder discharge, or cooling
- DC motor
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- 18" wide, high–friction ESD conveyor belt
- Zero–gap edge guide
- Stainless steel conveyor bed
- Sealed ball bearings
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]