Model 3171 Flat Belt Incline/Decline Conveyor
The Model 3171 Incline/Decline Flat Belt Conveyor is used to after wave solder machines. The angle of the first 12" of the conveyor is adjustable to match the angle of the wave solder machine.
Flat belt conveyors require little changeover and will handle a variety of product types.
- Degree of incline
- Width (12", 18", or 24" usable width)
- Light Tower
- Fixed Stop at Discharge End
- Cooling Fan Banks or Air Knives
- High Temperature Conveyor Belt or Chain
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero–gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision–cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- High–speed DC motors can move a five pound product at 66 ft./min.
- Typical applications include:
- Transfer at discharge of wave solder conveyors
- DC motor
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- 18" wide, high–friction ESD conveyor belt
- Adjustable incline angle
- Stainless steel conveyor bed
- Sealed ball bearings
Spec Sheet [PDF]