Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker
Simplimatic Automation’s Model 3341 Laser Marker is an inline, multiple axis laser marking platform designed to permanently etch non-metallic surfaces with a high degree of speed and precision. Fully integrated into an easy-to-use, Windows® based operator interface, the unit can mark an infinite number of places anywhere within an 18”x 20” marking envelope, with the options for larger marking envelopes available. The system is also available with an internal board inverter to mark multiple board sides without requiring additional plant space or cycle time.
Typical Applications Include:
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Marking
- Electronics Marking
- Etching product information - serial numbers, lot numbers, & time/date stamps
- Marking good board/bad board designators
- Applying bar codes or 2D matrix codes
- Applying corporate logos or security information
- Very precise, smudge-free, permanent laser mark.
- Lower cost of ownership compared to ink jet and label marking systems.
- On-board 1D or 2D mark reader.
- Laser system can be tuned for specific materials, speeds and applications.
- LAN compatible.
- Standard air filtration system.
- Unit will mark alphanumeric characters, 1D and 2D codes, or graphics files.
- 30-Watt Keyence® CO2 Laser
- High-Speed DC Stepper
- Motor Conveyor
- Servo Controlled X-Y Gantry
- Windows® Operating System
- Full-Size Touchscreen with Keyboard
- SMEMA 1.2 Compliant
- Alpha-Numeric, Graphical Marking
- 1D and 2D Code Marking
Spec Sheet [PDF]