Model 3060 Lift Gate
The Model 3060 Lift Gate is used to create a normally–closed pedestrian aisleway in a production line. Product is conveyed across the gate until an operator presses the "Open" button, which pauses the upline flow and unlocks the gate.
The gate features an electromagnetic lock and is counter–weighted for easy opening.
Model 3060 (shown) features a 38" opening; Model 3061 (not shown) features a 28" opening.
- 50" Lift Gate features 28" opening
- 60" Lift Gate features 38" opening
- Power Width Control
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Precision–cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Optional docking tooling for downline machine
- High–speed DC motors can move a five pound product at 75 ft./min.
- Leveling foot pads with 3/4" threaded steel rod and locking nut for height adjustment
- Hinged access panels
- Typical applications include:
- Creating an aisleway in a long production line
- Low–cost solution for openings on pallet return loops
- AB PLC
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Hand Crank Width Adjust
- Fully counter–weighted Gate
- Electromagnetic Lock
- Adjustable Gas Shocks and Stops
Spec Sheet [PDF]