Model 3130U Magazine Unloader
The Model 3130U Magazine Unloader is designed to introduce product from a magazine onto the beginning of a manufacturing line. With standard Simplimatic magazines, the machine can unload up to 250 populated boards without operator intervention. The machine can also be customized to handle most third-party magazines types.
- In–line or ninety–degree magazine conveyor orientation (see "Application" section)
- Power Width Control
- Right–to–left transfer
- Large board version–up to 22" x 28"
- Custom magazine handling
- Tooled Width Adjust–requires tools to adjust
- Motorized magazine conveyors
- CE compliance
- Lexan Covers
- Conveyorized magazine racks
- Compact version - Let us know your max board size!
- Zero–clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Load and unload positions can be taught at the touchscreen, which also provides diagnostic and troubleshooting information.
- Precision THK linear guides and electromagnetic brake system delivers a high degree of precision and repeatability.
- Adjustable, low–backpressure magazine conveyors deliver a smooth and reliable magazine transfer.
- Pneumatic locking cylinders on the carriage secure both the top and bottom of the magazine, which reduces transfer errors due to slightly out–of–square magazines.
- Typical applications include:
- Introducing populated product into a production line, especially where magazines are used elsewhere for WIP management
- Handling large, delicate, or large volumes of product
- Closed–loop servo control
- Electromagnetic Brake
- High–speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Five magazine capacity
- Hand crank width adjust
- Touchscreen interface
- ESD conveyor belts
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]