Model 3192L Mini Magazine Loader
The Model 3192L Mini Magazine Loader is designed to remove product from the end of a production line and insert it into a magazine. With standard Simplimatic magazines, the machine can unload up to 50 populated boards without operator intervention. The machine can also be customized to handle most third–party magazines types.
- Power Width Control
- Right–to–left transfer
- Large board version–up to 22" x 28"
- Custom magazine handling
- Tooled Width Adjust–requires tools to adjust
- CE compliance
- Zero–clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Magnetically coupled pusher prevents damage to PCBs
- Load and unload positions can be taught at the touchscreen, which also provides diagnostic and troubleshooting information.
- Top and bottom magazine clamps compensate for out–of–square magazines
- Precision THK linear guides and electromagnetic brake system delivers a high degree of precision and repeatability.
- Typical applications include:
- Removing populated product from a production line, especially where magazines are used elsewhere for WIP management
- Handling large or delicate product
- Topside/bottomside production
- Closed–loop servo control
- High–speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- 18" x 20" (457mm x 508mm) board capacity
- Hand crank width adjust
- Touchscreen interface
- Breakaway Pusher
- Electromagnetic Brake
Spec Sheet [PDF]