Model 3160 Power and Free Conveyor
The Model 3160 Power and Free Conveyor is a low–backpressure roller chain conveyor used to transport product between manufacturing processes while contacting the product only along its edges (requires 5mm edge clearance). Power and Free conveyors can be used as a simple means of spanning large distances or sophisticated controls, board actuators, and ergonomic workstation accessories can be added.
The low–backpressure roller chain allows product to queue on a continuously running conveyor while minimizing friction on the product.
- 3mm or 6mm chain
- PLC control (required for indexing functions or most operator controls/interfaces)
- Length (3–20 feet)
- Fixed Width
- Light Tower
- Fixed Stop at Discharge End
- Foot Rests, Armrests, and Workstation Accessories
- Cooling Fan Banks
- Pneumatic Stops and Singulators
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zerogap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precisioncut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- Highspeed DC motors can move a five pound product at 66 ft./min.
- Optional pneumatic product stops can be positioned anywhere along the length of the conveyor
- Optional product singulators can segregate a single product from a continuous queue.
- Typical applications include:
- Conveyance of PCBs, pallets, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering, indexing, or singulating products
- Acting as a platform for inspection, manual assembly, or cooling
- DC motor
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Beveled–edge, low–friction ESD roller chain
- Zero–gap edge guide
- ESD–wrist strap receptacles
Spec Sheet [PDF]