Model 3070 Servo Side Shuttle
The Servo Side Shuttle is used to convey product perpendicularly to the process flow where speed and routing options are primary concerns. Up to six positions can be taught, each capable of bidirectional transfer.
- Stroke Length
- Power width control
- Upline or downline buffer sections
- Length of drive sections
- Belt width
- Tooled width adjust
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- All Edge Belt Connecting Conveyors are bi-directional.
- High-speed DC stepper motors can move a five pound product at 96 ft./min.
- Modular conveyor rails allow the length of the conveyor to be significantly increased or decreased at a minimal cost.
- No driveshafts to align or guard.
- Typical applications include:
- Conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering and metering
- Acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets
- Hand crank width adjust
- Closed-loop servo shuttle motion
- Six teach positions
- Same side in/out transfers
- Allen-Bradley PLC
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]