Simplimatic Automation, a leader in material handling and automation integration, provides its customers with the latest in robotic and autonomous material handling solutions. As a member of the FANUC Robotics America Corporations’ distribution network, Simplimatic has the tools and relationships necessary to automate your unique manufacturing, packaging, and assembly process.
With years of experience designing and manufacturing integrated robotic systems, Simplimatic can provide customers with a wide array of 3, 4, and 6-axis robotic systems to perform the complex and repetitive functions required in modern manufacturing and packaging processes.
Typical Robotic Integration:
- Component Pick-and-Place
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding
- Hot-Melt Adhesive Applications
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Soldering
- Product Palletizing
Typical Industry Applications:
- Electronics Manufacturing & Assembly
- Semiconductor Manufacturing & Testing
- Prescription Filling & Fulfilment
- Medical Device Assembly
- Ophthalmic Laboratory Assembly & Order Fulfilment
- Food & Beverage Packaging & Palletizing
Other Automation Products from Simplimatic:
Have a specific product question? Contact the Simplimatic Sales Team for additional information.