Model 3341 Multiple Axis Laser Marker
Simplimatic Automation’s Model 3341 Laser Marker is an inline, multiple axis laser marking platform designed to permanently etch non-metallic surfaces with a high degree of speed and precision. Fully integrated into an easy-to-use, Windows 7® - based operator interface, the unit can mark an infinite number of places anywhere within an 18”x 20” marking envelope, with the options for larger marking envelopes available.
Typical Applications Include:
- Etching product identification information like serial numbers, lot numbers, or time/date stamps
- Marking good board/bad board designators
- Applying bar codes or 2D matrices
- Applying corporate logos or security information
- Very precise, smudge-free, permanent laser mark.
- Lower cost of ownership compared to ink jet and label marking systems.
- On-board 1D or 2D mark reader.
- Laser system can be tuned for specific materials, speeds and applications.
- LAN compatible.
- Standard air filtration system.
- Unit will mark alphanumeric characters, 1D and 2D codes, or graphics files.
- 30-Watt CO2 Laser
- High-Speed DC Stepper
- Motor Conveyor
- Servo Controlled X-Y Gantry
- Windows 7® Operating System
- Full-Size Touchscreen with Keyboard
- SMEMA 1.2 Compliant
- Alpha-Numeric, Graphical,
- 1D and 2D Code Marking
Spec Sheet [PDF]