Model 3210 Single-sided Slide Line
The Model 3210 Single–sided Slide Line a low–backpressure, manual conveyance platform commonly used in manual assembly areas. Product is supported by its edges at 3mm or 5mm exposure by two machined, adjustable UHMW guides and manually passed downline.
- Length (4–20 feet)
- 12– or 24–inch width
- Foot Rests, Armrests, and Workstation Accessories
- Louvered Part Bin Racks with Handles
- Overhead Florescent Lights
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero–gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision–cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- Zero–maintenance design
- Optional workstation accessories can create a comprehensive manual assembly cell
- Typical applications include:
- Platform for product prep
- Platform for inspection or backend assembly
- Hand insertion
- Conveying surface inclines 15° towards operator
- Low–friction UHMW product guides
- Precision machined, ESD conveying surface
- Tooled width adjust
- ESD–wrist strap receptacles
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]