Model 3040 Turn Unit
The Model 3040 series Turn units are capable of rotating product 270° about a vertical axis. Depending on the type of rotating mechanism, product can be introduced or discharged from any side, including same side in/out transfers.
- Power Width Control-motorized conveyor width, controlled by thumbwheel
- Product Scanning
- Dual Lane
- Belt Width-3mm or 5mm
- Tooled Width Adjust-requires tools to adjust
- Slide Width Adjust-cam locks on width adjust
- Center-justified width adjust
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Turn units can be reconfigured for different material handling routes
- Hinged doors, slide-mounted electrical panel, top access door, and easily removable vanity covers improve access to the machine.
- Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Standard Allen-Bradley controller system can be expanded to include network capability.
- Pneumatic, motorized, or closed-loop servo positioning system
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Interlocked cover with alarm
- User-configurable routing options
- ESD conveyor belts
- Hand crank width adjust
- Typical applications include:
- Ninety-degree turns
- Production line merging or diverging
- Good board/bad board routing
- Changes in fixed rail orientation
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]