Model 3111 Wave Solder Loader
The Model 3110 Wave Solder Loader/Unloader was specifically designed to transfer product to or from a horizontal production line to the 6° incline of most wave solders. The infeed and discharge elevation are a no–charge option and can be altered on–site with small modifications. The incline angle is also adjustable.
- Discharge conveyor
- Infeed and discharge elevations
- Incline angle
- Power Width Control
- Dual Lane
- Right–to–left transfer
- Rear fixed rail
- Tooled Width Adjust–requires tools to adjust
- Slide Width Adjust–cam locks on width adjust
- CE compliance
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Combining the tilting and vertical motion saves space and ensures a positive transfer to the wave solder conveyor.
- Zero–clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Infeed and discharge heights can be changed by relocating their respective hard stops (in some cases, modifications to the vanity covers may be required).
- Standard Allen–Bradley controller system can be expanded to include network capability.
- Over–sized linear guide and carriage construction limits carriage deflection, even under heavy loads.
- Typical applications include:
- Transitioning from a 37" or 32" line height to an inclining wave solder conveyor
- Returning an inclining line to horizontal
- Rodless pneumatic lift cylinder
- Highspeed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Adjustable infeed and discharge elevations
- Adjustable incline angle
- Hand crank width adjust
- SMEMA 1.2 compliant
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]