- Project Manager
- Full Time
- Forest, Virginia
- Salary - Negotiable
- March 23, 2015
- March 1, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- Proven working experience in project management in the custom automation, electronics/semiconductor manufacturing, and/or packing industries
- Must be able to build expert knowledge in our industry and convey knowledge to others
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with issues using reason and experience. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Travel required up to 20%
- Work with outside Sale force in proposal preparation
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Visit client facilities as required to confirm details and plant layouts
- Analyzes revenue and profitability across projects and seeks ways to maximize profitability
- Assist in revenue forecasting
- Assist in the identification of strategic accounts
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to organization
- Manage and resolve day-to-day engineering, operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Determines appropriate timing of revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for all projects under your direction
- Grow long-term relationships with clients, continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manage key accounts as required
- Serves as key participant in team and client meetings as required
- Tactfully communicates sensitive information customer
- Coordinate installations and project acceptance
- Provide follow-up customer support as required
Desired Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; concentration in Engineering and/or Business
- One to two years related experience and/or training.
- Proven project management experience in custom automation, electronics/semiconductor manufacturing, and/or packaging industries.
- Microsoft Experience Required.
- Microsoft Office Experience Required.
- AutoCAD Experience Required, preferably Inventor
- Microsoft Project experience a plus.