Cimtrak® 15° Tilt Conveyor
Cimtrak® 15° Tilt Conveyors are used to incline a board towards the operator by 15° for easier hand insertion or board inspection. The conveyor utilizes a pneumatic cylinder to gently raise and lower gently raise and lower ESD sensitive materials. The board is then transferred in the tilted orientation to Cimtrak® 15° Workstations for further processing.
This conveyor is the ideal solution for factories needing to maximize employee ergonomics in order to help reduce instances of employee musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) like carpal tunnel, tendinitis, and various types of muscle strains.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® 15° Tilt Conveyor.
Emergency stop and reset controls | Hand crank width adjust | Inspect and release controls | Adjustable pneumatic lift assembly | ESD belts | Typical applications include: Hand insertion of components and initiating a 15° tilt for a down line section of fixed 15° conveyor workstations | Electricity required: 110/220 V AC, 3 A, 50/60 Hz | Air required: OFA, 80 PSI, 3 CFM
• Power width control (PWC)
• Tilt feature improves ergonomics and reduces operator fatigue