Cimtrak® Bare Board Vacuum Loader
Cimtrak® Bare Board Vacuum Loaders are designed for introducing unpopulated boards into a high-volume, low-mix environment. Its high-capacity storage bin accommodates a 20″ (50.8 cm) stack of printed circuit boards (PCBs) and allows the unit to run unattended for long periods of time. The pneumatic lift design works well with either large board or extremely thin board loading applications. Each unit can automatically halt its operation to operate in pass-through mode. Average board loading cycle time with this system is seven seconds.
Each unit is capable of independent operation utilizing an on-board Allen Bradley® PLC, but the system is designed to be linked with other up-line or down-line PCB handling systems using SMEMA communications.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Bare Board Vacuum Loader.
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Pass-through mode | Hand crank width adjust | Expandable and easy-to-adjust vacuum cup array | Holds 20” stacks of PCBs measuring up to 18” x 20” | Seven-second cycle time | Electricity required: 110 V AC, 5 amps | Air required: OFA, 80 PSI, 3 CFM
• Power width control
• Gantry system and conveyor rails are permanently calibrated, ensuring accurate board placement throughout the life of the machine