Cimtrak® Board Cleaner
Simplimatic’s Cimtrak® Board Cleaner is designed to function as a pass through for Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and other electronic assemblies. While moving through the machine, a set of air knives remove particulate and other foreign material (FM) from sensitive electronics. This system is also outfitted with a cleanroom certified vacuum to remove the debris from the system to avoid re-entrance onto the line. This machine also features static-dissipative Cimtrak® Edge Belt Conveyor to transfer product safely by its edges.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for Cimtrak® Board Cleaner.
Cimtrak® Board Cleaners are designed to eliminate particulate and other debris from sensitive electronics | 24 inches overall length | One drive, variable speed 1-70 ft/min | Typical applications include: removing particulate from PCBs and other electronic devices
• 24 inches overall length but can be customized to suit specific customer requirements
• Includes EMO receptacles