Cimtrak® Board Elevator
Cimtrak® Board Elevators are designed to accommodate positive or negative elevation changes within a production line. Elevation changes within 16” (41 cm) are most common, but the standard unit can accommodate a change of up to 50” (127 cm). Longer strokes for this product are available. These systems are most commonly used for in-feed and discharge of wave solder systems, but they have also been actively used for pallet re-feed systems.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Edge Belt Board Elevator.
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Hand crank width adjust | High-precision THK linear guides | Adjustable shocks and load positions | ESD conveyor belts | AB PLC | Typical applications include: Raising or lowering production lines to clear obstructions or wall openings, raising or lowering production to facilitate operators at seated workstations | Requires 110/220 V AC, 3A 50/60 Hz | Air requirements are OFA, 80 PSI, 0.2 CFM
• Power width control (PWC)
• Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide