Cimtrak® Board Inverter
The Cimtrak® Board Inverter is an edge belt conveyor system that is designed to rotate flat panel products 180° around a horizontal axis. The system can also pass product through without inverting; accept, invert, and discharge from the same side; or invert and pass. Invert cycle time is approximately four seconds.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Edge Belt Board Inverter.
Closed-loop servo invert mechanism | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | One-piece machined aluminum carriage plates | Hand crank width adjust | Ultra-low backlash gear reducer | Bi-directional conveyor | Slide-out electrical panel | Typical applications include: In-line transition from top-side to bottom-side manufacturing and flip and return for islands of automation, such as conformal coating | Electricity requirement: 110/220 V AC, 3A, 50/60 Hz
• Touchscreen User Interface
• Servo-controlled invert system allows the user to fine tune the invert speed and stop location