Cimtrak® Edge Belt Conveyor
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Connecting Conveyors are modular stand alone conveyors designed to convey ESD-sensitive material by its edges between manufacturing processes. These conveyor systems are most commonly used to convey Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and other electronic assemblies.
Each conveyor is capable of running independently utilizing an on board Allen-Bradley® PLC, but the system is designed to be linked to other up-line and down-line systems using SMEMA communications.
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Conveyors are available in any length, as well as numerous drive configurations and serve as the backbone of any electronics manufacturing line.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for Cimtrak® Edge Belt Conveyor.
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets | Hand crank width adjust | Emergency stop, reset, inspect, and release controls | ESD wrist strap receptacles | Allen-Bradley PLC | Typical applications include: Conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes; buffering and metering; acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes | Electricity requirement: 110/220 V AC, 5 amps, 50/60 Hz
• Customer Requested PLC (GE, Mitshubishi, Omron, Etc.)
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide