Cimtrak® Reject Conveyor
Simplimatic’s Cimtrak® Reject Conveyor allows printed circuit board manufacturers to easily isolate bad or rejected boards from production. Board rejection is based on up-line process input, typically provided by Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems.
This conveyor system uses pneumatically-controlled channels to carefully lift and remove PCBs from the line for secondary human inspection and rework without slowing down or stopping production. The SMEMA-compliant system also features a board return function to gently reintroduce isolated PCBs back to production.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for Cimtrak® Reject Conveyor.
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Reject Conveyors are designed to quickly and efficiently remove bad boards from manufacturing processes without causing any line stoppage. The system use pneumatically-operated fingers to lift bad boards from the edge belt conveyor and allow good boards to continue traveling down line.
• One drive with variable speed of 1-70 ft/min
• Optional scalloped table and footrest
• Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame