Cimtrak® Shuttle Gate
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Shuttle Gates allow product to be conveyed across an opening in a production line. This allows operators to pass between machines in a line instead of walking around the end of the line. The shuttle remains retracted until a board is ready to transfer. Average cycle time is seven seconds.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Edge Belt Shuttle Gate.
Closed-loop servo shuttle system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | ESD belts | Hand crank width adjust | Triple-redundant safety system | Creates up to a 42” (106.7 cm) opening | Slide-out electrical panel | Teachable to any position | Typical applications include: creating line openings so operators have better access to the factory and production machines; allowing for the movement of carts, pallet jacks, or cleaning equipment | Electricity required: 110 V AC, 8 amps, 50/60 Hz
• Power width control (PWC)
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide