Cimtrak® FIFO/LIFO Buffer
Cimtrak® FIFO/LIFO Buffers are designed to help balance the flow of your production line by temporarily storing work in progress. These buffers are available in a 30 slot capacity, each able to hold product from 2” x 3” to 18” x 22” in size. The carriage is designed to take very heavy loads, while the zero-clearance conveyor guides can accommodate very thin product.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® FIFO/LIFO Buffer.
First-In, First-Out or Last-In, Last-Out Operation | Closed-loop servo positioning | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Individual belt sections | Patented conveyor drive assembly | Hand crank width adjust | Typical applications include: Inline buffering before bottlenecks or inconsistent processes, such as manual assembly areas; evacuating reflow ovens if post-reflow processes slow or stop; same side in/out buffering | Electricity required: 110 V AC, 5 amps
• Power width control (PWC)
• Standard upline inhibit software allows the FIFO/LIFO Buffer to regulate transfers at other machines to balance the line and ensure the buffer is never filled