Cimtrak® Inspection Conveyor
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Inspection Conveyors allow operators to select products to be stopped for inspection during a manufacturing process. Product may or may not be removed for the inspection process and will remain stopped until it is released by an operator or other signal. The unit may also run in pass-through mode.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic-dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edge to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Inspection Conveyor.
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets | hand crank width adjust | Emergency stop, reset, inspect, and release controls | ESD wrist strap receptacles | Allen-Bradley PLC | Typical applications include: conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes; buffering and metering; acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes | Electricity required: 110/220 V AC, 5 amps, 50/60 Hz
• Power width control
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide