Cimtrak® Magazine Unloader
The Cimtrak® Magazine Unloader is designed to add printed circuit boards and other flat panel products at the beginning of a SMT or electronics manufacturing line. Designed to operate with Nikko PCB Magazines, the machine can load up to 150 populated boards without operator intervention. The machine can also be customized to handle other third-party magazine types.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Inline Magazine Unloader.
Motorized ball-screw carriage system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Five magazine capacity | Hand crank width adjust | Touchscreen interface | Top and bottom pneumatic magazine clamps | Typical applications include: Removing populated product onto a production line, especially where magazines are used elsewhere; handling large, delicate, or large volumes of product | Requires 110 V AC, 10A, 60Hz | Air requirement: OFA, 80 PSI, 3 CFM
• 90° or inline magazine conveyor orientation (90° Unit Pictured)
• Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide