Cimtrak® Bare Board Mechanical Gravity Destacker
The Cimtrak® Bare Board Mechanical Gravity Destacker from Simplimatic Automation is a modular high-speed method for unloading unpopulated printed circuit boards (PCBs) onto an electronics assembly line. Each unit is capable of independent operation utilizing an on-board Allen-Bradley® PLC, but the system is designed to be linked with other up-line or down-line processes using SMEMA communications.
This bare board destacker is a popular method for loading printed circuit boards in high-mix applications, as the only changeover requirement is width adjustment.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Bare Board Mechanical Destacker.DF-format
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Holds 10” stack up to 18” x 20” | Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets | Hand crank width adjust | Emergency stop, reset, inspect, and release controls | Allen-Bradley PLC
• Power width control
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.