Cimtrak® Micro Magazine Unloader
Cimtrak® Micro Magazine Unloader is designed to introduce product from a magazine onto a manufacturing line. The unit is designed to handle standard 2.3”, 3.1”, 4.3” and 5.4” magazines commonly used for FOL carriers and AUER Boats, but can be configured to handle custom sizes as well. This unit works especially well in high-mix environments.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edge to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Micro Magazine Unloader.
Closed-loop positioning systems | Auto-magazine detect | Easy magazine change over | Handles single magazines | LCD interface | Typical applications include: introducing populated or non-populated product onto a production line, loading trays or boats on to a production line
• Fully interlocked cover package
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide