Cimtrak® Mini Magazine Unloader
Cimtrak® Mini Magazine Unloaders are designed to introduce product from a magazine onto the beginning of a manufacturing line. Using standard Simplimatic magazines, the machine can unload up to 50 populated boards without operator intervention. The machine can also be customized to handle most third-party magazine types.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Mini Magazine Unloader.
Motorized ball screw positioning system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | 18” x 20” (457 mm x 508 mm) board capacity | Hand crank width adjust | Touchscreen interface | ESD conveyor belts | Typical applications include: introducing populated product into a production line, handling large or delicate product, topside and bottomside production
• Power width control (PWC)
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide