Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker
Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Markers are an inline, marking platform designed to permanently etch non-metallic surfaces with a high degree of speed and precision. Fully integrated with a Keyence® laser this easy-to-use Windows®-based system can mark an infinite number of places anywhere within an 18” x 20” marking envelope with the options for larger marking envelopes available. The system is also available with an internal board inverter to mark multiple board sides without requiring additional plant space.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker.
30-Watt Keyence® CO2 Laser | High-speed DC stepper motor | Servo-controlled X-Y gantry | Windows® operating system | Full size touchscreen with keyboard | SMEMA compliant | Alpha-numeric, graphical marking, 1D and 2D code marking | Typical applications include: Printed circuit board (PCB) marking; electronics marking; etching product information such as serial numbers, lot numbers, and time/date stamps; marking good board/bad board designators; applying bar codes or 2D matrix codes; applying corporate logos or security information
• Larger marking envelopes available
• Very precise, smudge-free permanent laser mark