Cimtrak® Power & Free Conveyor
Cimtrak® Power and Free Conveyors are a low back pressure roller chain conveyor used to transport product between manufacturing processes while contacting the product only along its edges (requires 5 mm edge clearance). Power and Free conveyors can be used as a simple means of spanning large distances or for end-of-line accumulation. Ergonomic workstation accessories can also be added.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Power and Free Conveyor.
DC motor | Emergency stop and reset controls | Beveled-edge, low-friction ESD roller chain | Zero-gap edge guide | ESD wrist strap receptacles | Typical applications include: conveyance of PCBs, pallets, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes; buffering, indexing, or singulating products; acting as a platform for inspection, manual assembly, or cooling | Electricity required: 110 V AC, 5 amps, 50/60 Hz | Air required: OFA, 80 PSI, 0.2 CFM
• 3 mm or 6 mm chain
• Zero-gap guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide