Cimtrak® Servo Side Shuttle
Cimtrak® Servo Side Shuttles are used to convey product perpendicularly to the process flow where speed and routing options are primary concerns. Up to six positions can be taught, each capable of bidirectional transfer.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Servo Side Shuttle.
High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets | Hand crank width adjust | Closed-loop servo shuttle motion | Six teach positions | Same side in and out transfers | Allen-Bradley PLC | Typical applications include: conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes; buffering and metering; acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes
• Stroke length
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide