Cimtrak® Side-By-Side Magazine Loader
Simplimatic’s Side-By-Side Magazine Loader is designed for the loading or unloading of PCBs in dual-track PCB assembly lines and is highly customizable based on customer need. It is capable of good board/bad board sorting and handles most industry standard SMT magazines. This machine uses 5 mm edge contact to ensure stability throughout conveying and features a teachable servo-controlled shuttle action. This machine has a user-friendly touch screen display to ensure adaptable and reliable operation.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
- Integrated data reader – Reads multiple types of marks to sort boards based on pass/fail data marks.
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Side-By-Side Magazine Loader.
Handles most industry standard SMT magazines | 5 mm edge contact | Electric required is 110 VAC, 8 amps, straight blade plug | Air required is 80 psi, 2 cfm | Typical applications include the loading and unloading of PCBs in dual track PCB assembly lines and good board/bad board sorting
• Teachable servo-controlled shuttle action
• Approximately 56 in. overall length