Cimtrak® Slide & Turn Conveyor
Simplimatic’s Cimtrak® Slide & Turn Conveyor systems are capable of rotating product 270° about a vertical axis. Depending on line configuration, product can be introduced or discharged from any side including same side in and out transfers.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Slide & Turn Conveyor.
Pneumatic, motorized, or closed-loop servo positioning system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | Interlocked cover with alarm | User-configurable routing options | ESD conveyor belts | Hand-crank width adjust | Typical applications include: 90° turns, production line merging or diverging, good board and bad board routing, and changes in fixed rail orientation | Electricity required: 110/ 220 V AC, 5 amps, 50/60 Hz
• Power width control (PWC)
• Turn units can be reconfigured for different material handling routes