Cimtrak® Tray Stacker / Destacker
The Cimtrak® Tray Stacker / Destacker is a fully-automated solution, designed to carefully stack and unstack electronic trays at the beginning and end of a electronics production line. The unit is designed to handle standard 12.7” x 5.35” trays, but can be configured to handle other custom sizes as well. This machine is available in single lane or dual lane configuration and is the ideal JEDEC tray handling solution for any electronics manufacturer.
This unit utilizes an Allen-Bradley® PLC and is SMEMA compliant to communicate with other up-line or down-line processes.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edge to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Tray Stacker/Destacker.
Touchscreen interface with full machine diagnostics | Loads or unloads product | Typical applications include: small electrical component handling, semiconductor chip handling, integrated circuit handling, tray handling
• Custom tray handling
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide