Cimtrak® Walk-Over Conveyor
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Walk-over Conveyor allows product to be conveyed under overhead objects or within recessed flooring at a PCB manufacturing facility. Conveying near or below the manufacturing floor level allows operators to cross over the conveyor with stairs or by stepping directly onto the conveyor without the need to travel around the line. This niche’ product is an alternative to Cimtrak® shuttle gate and Cimtrak® lift gate systems when overhead clearance is an issue for conventional edge belt conveyor.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Edge Belt Walk-Over.
Pneumatic lift system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | ESD belts | Hand crank width adjust | Diamond plate tread | Variable length | Typical applications include: Creating line openings to ensure better operator access to the factory and production machines and also allowing access to the rear of machines on pallet return loops
• Power width control (PWC)
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide