Cimtrak® Walk-Under Conveyor
The Cimtrak® Edge Belt Walk-Under conveyor from Simplimatic allows product to be conveyed overhead in a production creating a permanent opening within an SMT line. Conveying over the line allows operators or equipment to pass between machines instead of walking around the end of the line to cross over. By opening a pathway in the production line, foot traffic can pass under the manufacturing line without interrupting production.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Walk-Under Conveyor.
Pneumatic lift system | High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor | ESD belts | Hand-crank width adjust | Multiple buffer sections | Variable length | Typical applications include: creating line openings so operators have better access to the factory and production machines; allowing for the movement of carts, pallet jacks, or cleaning equipment
• Power width control (PWC)
• Zero-clearance edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide