Cimtrak® Workstation Conveyor
Cimtrak® Edge Belt Workstation Conveyors are used to automatically convey products by their edges through a variety of manual assembly processes. They are designed to maximize ergonomic comfort for the operator with a 15° tilt option, while also providing a flexible assembly platform. Simplimatic’s Edge Belt Workstations are available in any length and in numerous drive and product flow configurations.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak® conveyor features zero gap between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides a light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Contact a member of the Simplimatic sales team for more information or to request a quote for a Cimtrak® Workstation Conveyor.
Adjustable footrest, scalloped tables, accessory frame, and overhead lighting | ESD conveyor belts | Hand crank width adjust | Emergency stop, reset, inspect, and release controls | ESD wrist strap receptacles | Zero-gap edge guide | Allen-Bradley PLC | Typical applications include: manual or semi-automatic inspection of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC tray products; rework; manual placement stations
• 15° tilt for maximized ergonomic comfort
• Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide