Simpli-Flex® 83mm Tabletop Conveyor
Simpli-Flex® tabletop conveyor is a modular system designed to reliably transport packaged goods, cartons, pucks, pallets, and other materials through the many phases of manufacturing and packaging. Built with strong 6063-T6 extruded aluminum, Simpli-Flex® conveyor provides users with multiple beam widths and chain options to guarantee an easy-to-implement, custom-tailored material handling solution.
Simpli-Flex® conveyor provides unsurpassed versatility with its reconfigurable design and modular components. System components and options include:
- Modular Frame Design– Horizontal Bends, Vertical Bends, Wheel Turns, Conveyor Beam
- Guide rails – Fixed or adjustable to suit high-mix environments
- Variable Mounting – Single-leg, dual-leg, or ceiling-hung support
- Multiple Drives – Direct, intermediate, transmission, parallel transfer, powered transfer, wrap, catenary
- Numerous Chain Types – Finger top, open top, friction top, semi-closed top, steel top, fully-closed top, gripper top, and flighted top
Designed as an expandable conveyor system, Simpli-Flex® is available in nearly any length with thousands of possible drive, chain, guide rail and accessory combinations. Simpli-Flex® orders are typically custom tailored to each individual customer. For additional product information, or to order Simpli-Flex® 83 mm Modular Tabletop Conveyor, request a quote button below.
Aluminum extrusion for quick assembly, re-configuration, and the addition of accessories | Low-cost, high-performance modular product guide system | A wide variety of conveyor chain styles | Durable construction | Low-friction wheel turns | Heavy-duty drive and idle assemblies | Typical applications include: blow molding, personal care product handling, pharmaceutical and prescription fulfillment, consumer product, automotive component assembly, packaged food products, and beverage
• Pre-engineered components makes Simpli-Flex® a very versatile conveyor system, allowing the greatest amount of layout capability achieved with the least amount of component variation
• Reusable, expandable, and easy to work with