Simplimatic® In-Line Puck Remover
The Simplimatic® In-Line Puck Remover seamlessly separates puck and product at production speed by utilizing a rubber belt and trusted Simpli-Flex® conveyor. The unit uses a continuous feed design, permitting continual usage to gently remove product from pucks without marring or damaging packaging. Pucks and product enter together continuously and are discharged from the unit separately on two different conveyor lines.
This product is designed to minimize line downtime by ensuring reliable operation while removing pucks without damaging product, or delicate product packaging. This machine can be customized to handle a large variety of puck size or style, line speeds and configurations, various line elevations, and more.
Simplimatic’s puck-handling equipment is:
- Flexible – Works with any puck size or shape
- Customizable – Offered with custom controls, software programming, accessories, and features to ensure each product perfectly serves every unique customer need
- Rugged – Constructed with the highest-quality stainless steel to ensure long-lasting service
Contact a member of Simplimatic’s sales team for more information or to request a quote for the Simplimatic® In-Line Puck Remover.
The Simplimatic® In-Line Puck Remover is designed to reduce labor by automatically separating containers from the pucks, placing the containers on a discharge conveyor, and transferring the puck down a decline in the lower exit conveyor at variable speeds of up to 150 units per minute.
• Width adjustment achieved with the use of a hand crank
• 304 stainless tubular steel frame with adjustable leveling legs