Simplimatic® Puck Line Loader & Unloader
The Simplimatic® Puck Line Loader/Unloader is a modular system which consists of an elevator mechanism that either accepts or releases pucks on the conveyor spur from an interchangeable magazine.
This system reduces puck damage, improves labor efficiency, and increases flexibility on filling lines by automating the puck management process. Typical line installs require two systems at the beginning and end of a line. However, the system can be configured to perform both loading and unloading operations on a single line if customer specification requires.
Simplimatic’s puck-handling equipment is:
- Flexible – Works with any puck size or shape
- Customizable – Offered with custom controls, software programming, accessories, and features to ensure each product perfectly serves every unique customer need
- Rugged – Constructed with the highest-quality stainless steel to ensure long-lasting service
Contact a member of Simplimatic’s sales team for more information or to request a quote for the Simplimatic® Puck Line Loader and Unloader.
This Simplimatic® Puck Line Loader/Unloader neatly and efficiently stores, loads, and unloads odd form pucks that cannot be unscrambled | Innovative docking and alignment feature between the cart and elevator assures easy cart docking, wheel-guided lead-in and guided center blade | Reduces labor and change-over costs by providing an automated inventory system to expedite the loading and unloading of pucks on to and off of the filling line
• Each aspect of the system can be customized based on puck size
• The system is bidirectional to ensure the pucks are oriented correctly each time