Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Remover
The Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Remover automatically removes containers from pucks at rates in excess of 300 per minute. Changeover parts are easily removed and replaced to make the transition between production runs more efficient. The unit is a continuous rotary motion machine which gently removes containers from pucks without damaging the product.
Puck and product enter an in-feed timing screw and are transferred to the main turret star wheel where pins enter the bottom of the puck to delicately push the product out of the puck. The puck and product are then transferred with a star wheel onto separate discharge conveyors.
Simplimatic’s equipment can be customized to suit a large variety of puck sizes, line configurations or height, various speeds, and more.
Simplimatic’s puck-handling equipment is:
- The Perfect Fit – This custom engineered solution can designed to handle nearly any puck size or shape
- Customizable – Offered with custom controls, software programming, accessories, and features to ensure each product perfectly serves every unique customer need
- Rugged – Constructed with the highest-quality stainless steel to ensure long-lasting service
Contact a member of Simplimatic’s sales team for more information or to request a quote for the Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Remover.
The Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Remover is designed to automatically remove containers from pucks after the filling or manufacturing process. The system maintains container stability throughout the removal process and can be programmed to operate at variable speeds. This versatile system is easy to set-up and line changeover is simple making it an ideal solution for both long and short production runs.
• 304 stainless steel tubular frame with stainless steel shrouds, anodized aluminum parts, plastic parts, and adjustable leveling legs
• Motor overload protection