Simplimatic® Sanitary Mat Top Conveyor
Simplimatic’s sanitary stainless steel mat-top conveyor allows for easy clean-in-place (CIP) maintenance and servicing. Conveyor segments are joined using stainless steel spacers rather than the traditional butt seams while the system’s bearings and motor mounts are set off the conveyor frame to allow for cleaning brush access.
Simplimatic’s Mat Top conveyor systems are a collection of high-quality, conveyor components designed to reliably transport bulk goods between processes during bottling, packaging, assembly, and manufacturing. Utilizing multiple frame types and chain styles, Simplimatic’s Mat Top conveyor provides customers with the ability to select a bulk-material handling system that is perfectly engineered to solve a project’s mass conveying needs.
Simplimatic conveyor systems are designed to provide customers with an easy-to-integrate Mat Top conveyor solution. Simplimatic’s steel and aluminum versions of Mat Top conveyors feature:
- Reliability – American-made design, assembly, and support to ensure long-lasting equipment performance
- Standardized – beams and brackets allow for ceiling-hung or floor-mounted installation
- Affordability – Low-cost, high-performance modular product guide system for line flexibility
- Multiple chain varieties – Simplimatic® Mat Top Conveyor Systems are offered with solid top, high friction, perforated top, and low backpressure mat top chain
- Heavy-duty drive and idle assemblies – Simplimatic pairs the mat top conveyor systems with drive options including Direct Drive, Transmission Drive, Power-transfer Drive, and Dynamic Curve Drive
Simplimatic has built the framework necessary to ensure lifetime spares, service, and support are available for all Simplimatic products installed around the globe. Contact Simplimatic today for more information on Simplimatic’s Mat Top Conveyor systems or to request a quote.
Simplimatic® Sanitary Conveyor from Simplimatic allows for easy clean-in-place (CIP) maintenance and servicing while providing superior material handling for a products requiring strict sanitation standards including the food, medical, and pharmaceutical industries | Typical applications include: Conveying a large variety of beverage cans and bottles and conveying in caustic washdown situations
• Available in stainless steel, carbon steel, or modular aluminum construction to provide a conveying solution for nearly any bulk-handling application
• Without moving the plastic mat-top chain, operators can easily clean the carryway, returnway chain, wearstrip surfaces, bearings, and motor mounts